<< Back to all Blogs
Login or Create your own free blog
Home > A question about 403B

A question about 403B

December 19th, 2018 at 01:52 pm

I have a 403B that I fund monthly through payroll deductions at work. Once I stop working for the public school system, what can I do with it? There is about $75K in it.

2 Responses to “A question about 403B ”

  1. AnotherReader Says:

    You can roll it over into an IRA or, depending on your school system's rules, you may be able to leave it there. You may also have an annuity option. There should be information available from the school system's administrator or the company that manages the plan.

    Most school system plans have poor investment options and there are high fees. This would be a good time to review the paperwork and talk to the plan administrator about your options.

  2. Homebody Says:

    Good plan!

Leave a Reply

(Note: If you were logged in, we could automatically fill in these fields for you.)
Will not be published.

* Please spell out the number 4.  [ Why? ]

vB Code: You can use these tags: [b] [i] [u] [url] [email]